Engine: Continental/Thielert CD135 Diesel
- GDU 1040 Multi-function Display
- Garmin Integrated VFR Terrain Awareness System
- Remote Avionics Equipment Mounting Rack with Line Replaceable Units
- GDC74 Integrated Digital Air Data Computer
- GRS77 Attitude & Heading Reference System
- Dual GIA63 Integrated VHF COM/NAV/ILS/GPS Radio Modules
- GEA71 Airframe/Engine Interface Unit
- GMA1347 Digital Audio Controller with Digtal ATC Playback Recording
- GMU44 Magnetometer
- GTX33 Integrated "Mode S" Transponder with Traffic Information System
- G1000 Interface for Honeywell KAP 140 2-axis Autopilot
Airframe / Interior
- Long Range Tanks
- TKS FIKI Ice Protection
This is a very clean, hangar-kept DA42.
Fresh Annual with all the 300 Hour items complied with. It is an original 2.0L aircraft.
Logbook scans coming soon.
Photos and Logbooks